~Wolf World~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Wolf World~

Live your life as a wolf.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

canine~dogs and wolves

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
edme123

edme123

Character Sheet
Animal Type : Wolf
Name: sandria
Description: she is three months old and orphaned.

canine~dogs and wolves Empty
PostSubject: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:01 pm

Did lonefemale mean canine?because i know alot about wolves and dogs,basicly their diferinces and likenesses.i love to read nonfictoin books,but also fiction.right now im readin 'wariors'.dogs and wolves both have tiny whiskers that no one notices,but wolve could have whiskers half as big as a cats.
Back to top Go down
Shikkirio

Shikkirio

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Canid means pretty much the same thing as canine. And she may not have just meant dogs and wolves, depending on what continent we're on she could also mean foxes, coyotes, jackals or dholes. .

By warrior dogs, you're talking about Survivors right? I've read it, and I think its pretty good except for the writer's descriptions, took me a while to figure out some of the things she described. Like he cat, the Earthquake and the fire truck.
Back to top Go down
http://yotd.forumotion.com/
edme123

edme123

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Oh...thanks 'warriors' by Erin Hunter, also the aurther of seekers. I know...you didnt mention dingos,africas wild dog.or was it australia? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shikkirio

Shikkirio

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 10:44 pm

Yeah, I've read the Warrior Cats and Seekers books too, but I don't really like the new Erin's style in the Survivors books. Haha, theres a lot of canines I didn't mention and Dingos are Australian. x3
Back to top Go down
edme123

edme123

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 12:04 am

Basicly dingos are stray dogs that are the size of coyotes,red, and are very loud,they look like wolves,the red wolf to be specific.I did not know about surviveors.
Back to top Go down
Shikkirio

Shikkirio

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 5:15 pm

Dingos look more like some of the Asian dog breeds rather than a red wolf. And Survivors is the new Erin Hunter series, written by the 5th Erin who is new to the group. Its about dogs who were abandoned in the city after a huge Earthquake.
Back to top Go down
LoneFemale
Admin
LoneFemale

Character Sheet
Name: Scar
Description: Aggressive sometimes, nice when shes in a good mood.

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 6:53 pm

hi when i said canid i meant foxes, wolves, coyotes, dogs, etc.
i am also reading the warrior cats series by Erin Hunter.
Back to top Go down
https://beawolf.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: canine~dogs and wolves   canine~dogs and wolves Empty

Back to top Go down

canine~dogs and wolves
Page 1 of 1